Price from $179.3 NightCheck Availability This Room
All our Deluxe rooms have big windows to help you take a broad view of the cityscape and nature. We offer bigger bed and every bathroom has bathtub and shower, which brings relaxation to you after a long day. Fast WIFI connection, satelite TV and international standard electric socket are standard throughout Hotel. With a generously sized marble bathroom and floor-to-ceiling windows offering views of the city, our premier guest rooms are a comfortable home away from home.
Ambiance & Decor of Superior Room
- Curated original works of art from the Baccarat collection and crystal sconces glowing on the walls.
- A subtle palette of champagne, ivory, platinum, stainless steel and chocolate brown.
- A sumptuous bed is clothed in Mascioni jacquard linens and a cashmere throw.
- A red lacquer minibar filled with Baccarat crystal stemware offers delicacies from Maison Ladurée.
- Room Service
- Balcony / Terrace
- Bathroom Amenities
- Satellite TV
- Video/ DVD/ CD Player Available
- Coffee Table
- Hot / Cold Running Water
- Extra Bed, Towels, Bedding
- Mineral Water
- Handheld Showers
3 reviews for Classic Room
Add a review
Zachary St. Romain– :
Room was very clean. Mini fridge in the room eventhough it doesn’t state that on the websites. Staff was great. Wine hour was a plus. Best trip EVER! Will 100p% be back!
Davante Letitia– :
I stayed at Hotel Union Square for three nights. So far it’s the best hotel for the location. It was a pleasant experience. The staff was nice and welcoming. I specifically liked housekeeping services that were quick.
Brenda Flath– :
Upgraded to a suite. We absolutely loved it. Staff were the friendliest. Rooms were very clean. The decor was excellent. Wine served in the evening with a lovely guitarist. Can not wait to visit again!!!